1. Minimum rental duration: The minimum period is considered one (1) day.
2. Minimum driver age requirements: Drivers for groups B and C, must be at least 23 years old whereas for groups G, S, L, J and K drivers must be at least 25 years old.
3. Driving license requirements: All drivers of rented vehicles must hold an International or E.U. driving license for at least one (1) year prior to rental.
4. Minimum kilometer charge: All rentals are subject to a per km charge for all kms driven with the minimum of 100 kms per day. This charge applies unless otherwise stated on the rental agreement. For bookings over the internet unlimited kms are allowed.
5. Maintenance: Eurowheels performs the scheduled maintenance. Eurowheels due to normal wear and tear periodically replaces the tyres of the vehicles. All other damages due to misuse of the vehicle is charged to the rentee (i.e. damaged tyre sidewalls etc.).
6. Insurance Coverage:
All vehicles are covered with Third Party and Public Liability Insurance which is required by Greek law. Coverage Limits:
a) Third Party Body Injury up to 500.000 euro.
b) Third Party Property Damages (excluding rented vehicle) up to 100.000 euro
Additional Coverage (included Free of charge and given as standard for bookings over the internet)
a) Collision Damage Waiver (CDW): Covers the rented vehicle irrelevant of liability with the deductible amount of 500 euro.
Daily Charge: For groups B and C, 10 euro · For groups G, S and J 15 euro · For groups K and L 20 euro.
b) Theft Waiver (TW): Covers the rented vehicle against total theft with a deductible amount of 500 euro.
Daily Charge: For groups B and C 5 euro · For groups G, S and J 7 euro · For groups K and L 10 euro.
c) Personal Accident Insurance (PAI): Covers the driver of the vehicle up to the amount of 10,000 euro in case of disability or death.
Daily Charge: For all car groups 2 euro.
d) Full Damage Waiver (FDW): Covers the deductible amount that applies to the CDW coverage.
Daily Charge: For groups B and C 5 euro · For groups G, S and J 10 euro · For groups K and L 15 euro.
e) Full Theft Waiver (FTW): Covers the deductible amount that applies to the TW coverage.
Daily Charge: For all car groups 2 euro.
Note: Regardless of whether CDW or FDW have been accepted or not, the renter is liable for the full repair of the damages he may have caused to the interior, underside, windshield, wheels and tyres of the vehicle, or if the damages were due to violations of the Greek traffic laws.
7. Optional Equipment (Optional Equipment is also provided free of charge when you book over the internet)
a) Baby or Child Seat (BS, CS) Daily Charge: 2 euro per day b) Snow Chain (SC) Daily Charge: 5 euro per day c) Luggage Rack (LR) Daily Charge: 5 euro.
8. Additional Charges
a) Delivery or Collection of vehicle from or to locations other than the Eurowheels stations (DEL, COL) varies depending on the location please enquire with our office via email or phone. b) Delivery beyond rental station operating hours (NDL) Charge: 10 euro c) Additional Driver (ADD) Daily Charge: 5 euro d) One way rentals (OWR) varies depending on the location please enquire with our office via email or phone.
9. Traffic or other municipal fines: The driver is fully liable.
10. Refueling Charge: Fuel consumption is payable by the renter. In case the vehicle is returned with less fuel than it had when it was received there will be a charge equal to the value of the missing fuel plus a 10 euro refueling service charge (FC).
11. Accident Administration fee: In cases of accidents an administration fee (AF) of 25 euro will be charged. This charge applies irrelevantly of party at fault.
12. Cross border policy: Cross border rentals are allowed only within the E.U. A prior authorisation is required. An insurance premium fee applies depending on the length of the trip and the country.
13. Transport of vehicle via ship or other media: Eurowheels’ written authorization is required.
14. Taxes: All rentals are subject to 24% V.A.T.
15. Car types: All car types mentioned are sample models and are subject to change with similar models at Eurowheels’ discretion.
16. Road side assistance: Provided through road assistance companies that Eurowheels collaborates with · Tel: (0030) 69323 78880
17. Security Deposits: For all car groups the security deposit required is equal to the estimated total of the rental (including insurance charges, refueling, deductible amount 500 euro etc) minimum charge of 200 euro per day. Holders of credit cards honored by Eurowheels are exempt from the above-mentioned security deposit. Cash rentals are not available for all other groups.
18. Terms, Conditions and Prices: Subject to change without prior notice. Rates in force of commencement of hire apply following approval from Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO).